Tuesday 14 April 2015

Sorry for the delay

Hi folks, sorry for the delay. The medication I got was still wrong and I went ape shit, getting one of my knives. My dad called the police and they had me in the front room while he was in the back. I asked to see him but they wouldn't let me, so I charged them. Five of them restrained me in various ways and took me to the police van. There was a wet behind the ears copper in the van so I threw a fake left hook and ended up in handcuffs.

I then got chest pains and as the police can't transport ill people I had to wait 45 minutes for an ambulance. Remember this one folks because an ambulance is way nicer and a lot more comfortable than a police van.

When I got to the hospital I refused to co-operate with the Crisis Team, because they are a bunch of arse holes, so \I chose to wait an extra 5 hours for the duty psychiatrist to release me. One of the smart arse police threatened to have me sectioned so \I\ pointed out to him that, at least in this country he would have to get consent from a family member and a dr or two  drs. So I was released but still feeling a bit twitchy about the brandy \I drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment