Thursday 2 April 2015

Introductions

Many people have gone before me in sharing abusive lives and the results of abuse. Thing is types of abuse and intensity vary greatly, as do the results on the abused person. What I am going to share is true, only names have been changed to protect the innocent and for legal reasons. I'm going to take you on a rollercoaster of a life, from being on top of the world to deep self hatred and attempted suicide. I hope you get something from it, even if it's the occasional chuckle or the odd tear. Any way, by means of an introduction I'm 41 years old, on disability benefit and being treated for depression that has followed me through my life. I do write the odd article for magazines; usually history or natural history. Sometimes I'm happy and sometimes I'm sad. Sometimes I think the pain will kill me and sometimes I take a more philosophical point of view and say 'fuck it'. You'll soon pick up my sense of humour is sarcastic and quite cheeky. Anyway, read on, follow my life and take from it what you will. God knows what Adsense will make of this! I bet the ad is completely inappropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment