Sunday 5 April 2015

Funny old day

Well, it's  been a strange day today. I slept for longer and had some odd dreams about getting marriage. I was nobility and was at a huge ceremony waiting for my bride to arrive. When I coke up I became immediately depressed and started crying inconsolably.

The weather was fine, so I considered going out on my bicycle, but I felt very odd. My head seemed to be spinning and my balance wasn't right. Not really the best condition for cycling. I started to get short tempered about being restricted about food and alcohol restrictions connected with my disability. My head still feels odd and I'm hoping it isn't the onset of a virus that has been going on around here. Well restrictions or not, I plan to have a drink tonight, if only to rid myself of this funny feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment